Friday, August 29, 2008

The Weekend

We are leaving bright and early in the morning for Charlotte, NC. While the Maize Maze is not open yet, our original reason for going there, we still have plenty of fun things planned. Hopefully we'll get to watch the UGA vs. GSU game on tv, if Dave and Buster's has GamePlan. I hate that we'll be out of town during the first game of the season. What kind of football fan doesn't watch their first game of the season? Of course, even being home, I'm not sure we'd find a place airing it since it's only on ESPN GamePlan. I've done all I can do to plan our day in such a way that we should be able to catch it though, so wish us luck! So, even though I won't be around this weekend, please feel free to visit and click several ads for me. :)

Oh, and GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC EM! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

No comments: